Wanpong is a Pong clone for PlayStation Vita.
It has been developed as part of the former “PlayStation Mobile” program using C# and the PSM SDK.
This is the first game created by Erwan Bézier, founder and CEO of Wanpoint.
- Configurable AI speed and strength
- Configurable paddle speed
- Two player mode using the two analog sticks
- Two sound modes:
- Sound effects from the original 1967 Pong,
- Pseudo-random sound picking between the seven major chords.
Platforms: PlayStation Vita
Release date: October 25, 2012